What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
REBLOG A THOUSAND TIMES!!!
The First Time:
The Second Time:
Let’s just take a moment to appreciate that Amy Adams had to hold a live fish in her mouth. A LIVE FREAKING FISH
Let’s talk about the fact that the receptionist is Jodie Benson, the voice of Ariel.
I sang on stage with Jodie Benson! well not with her exactly, I was in a choir and she sang several feet in front of us as a soloist, but there was a stage and we were both on it.